We want you to get the most of your day, so we have designed a tour where you can get a taste for culture, wilderness, amazing sights and great wine, but on your own completely private tour! Experience the tranquil lands of Kuring-Gai National Park, and be intrigued by the rich aboriginal cultural heritage, and learn more about the culture and history of the land. What better a way to finish the day than relaxing with a glass of wine and exploring the boutique wineries of the lower Hunter Valley Region.
- We pick you up and tell you some background on Kuring-Gai National Park, and get into the early history of the area.
- We arrive at West Head for stunning views, where the lookout peak offers great visuals of Broken Bay, Pittwater, the Barranjoey Headlands and the lighthouse.
- Following our impressive arrival views we get a first-hand experience of aboriginal engravings, and learn the cultural history and Gurringai tribe story behind them.
- We continue on a private look at some of the more secret cultural and lookout locations Kuring-gai has to offer, and head towards Bobbin Head.
- With a jam packed day of bushwalking and interesting cultural heritage be rewarded with the a boutique wine tasting experience and settle into wine culture at its best in the lower Hunter Valley.
- With a belly full of wine we make our way back to Sydney completely relaxed and satisfied after full day of fun and adventure.
- All guiding
- National Park fees
- All transport for the day
- Wine tasting
Kuring-Gai National Park & Hunter Valley