Experience your own great adventure with our 1 day Royal National Park tour, where you get to take in the beautiful landscapes, learn about the regions ancient history, search for whales along their migrating coastline, and the opportunity to see whales at 5 different exciting locations!
- The UDU mini-bus will take you on a 1 day exclusive adventure with a great mix of active discovery & serene relaxation:
- We visit Kurnell for amazing views of the sea and a good opportunity for whale watching.
- Where it all started; Audley is full of history & fantastic birdlife, we make a stop to get a taste for the oldest national park in Australia.
- Learn how to throw spears with a woomera!
- Relax over a delicious, uniquely Australian BBQ picnic lunch
- Discovery Eco-walk – explore the magical Wattamolla & look for whales from a birdseye cliff top, who regularly pass through in the cooler months. See the beautiful bushlands and fantastic views of the sea, as we search for whales, bush animals and learn about the history of the national park.
- Throw boomerangs, alongside the Hacking River surrounded by temperate rainforest
- Awe-inspiring views from Bald Hill; home to Lawrence Hargraves, Australia’s pioneer of flight. Great place for Afternoon Tea and a hot coffee
- Grand Pacific Drive – take time to see this incredible area, including the distinctive Sea Cliff Bridge with yet another great opportunity to spot some whales!
PICK UP TIMES AND LOCATIONS :
Your hotel or city pick up point.
WHAT TO BRING :
Closed, comfortable walking shoes, clothes adequate for weather, camera, personal belongings and a backpack to carry it all