The UDU mini-bus will take you on a 1 day adventure with a great mix of active discovery & serene relaxation:
- Where it all started, Audley is full of history & fantastic birdlife. Here you have a couple of hours to enjoy options such as canoeing up Kangaroo Creek, paddling a historic row boat, going on an UDU treasure hunt, relaxing at the cafe and visitors centre, or taking an easy stroll to explore this beautiful area.
- Learn how to throw spears with a woomera
- Relax over a delicious, uniquely Australian BBQ picnic lunch
- Discovery Eco-walk – explore the magical Wattamolla & learn how to live in Australia’s bushlands. Plenty of time to swim, play Aussie beach games, relax or sunbake.
- Throw boomerangs, alongside the Hacking River surrounded by temperate rainforest
- Awe-inspiring views from Bald Hill; home to Lawrence Hargraves, Australia’s pioneer of flight. Great place for an Afternoon Tea, Ice Cream or even a tandem Hang Glide!
- Grand Pacific Drive – take time to see this incredible area, including the distinctive Sea Cliff Bridge.
WHAT TO BRING :
Closed, comfortable walking shoes, clothes adequate for weather, swimwear and towel, camera, personal belongings and a backpack to carry it all
Row Boat $15pp
Aqua Bike $15pp
CD with photos & info ($30)
UDU Badge ($10)
PICK UP OPTIONS :
Hotel Pick Up