Your UDU guide will meet you at your Hotel lobby, and your escape will begin. Its only a scenic 30km drive south, transported in absolute comfort. There is plenty to see and do in the Royal National Park, and your guidewill quickly work out the best “plan” for the day. Its only a rough plan though, its your holiday and your guide is completely flexible to your every desire.
SOME ACTIVITIES COULD INCLUDE :
- Where it all started, Audley is full of history & fantastic birdlife. Paddle on the Hacking River, a 130 year old tradition
- Bundeena- aboriginal rock engravings of the Dharawal people
- Discovery Eco-walk at Wattamolla- explore the magical Wattamolla, learn how to live in Australia’s bushlands & hear aboriginal dreaming stories
- Relax over a delicious, uniquely Australian gourmet picnic lunch overlooking the Royal’s many beaches, at Wattamolla or another secluded spot
- Garie Beach – plenty of time to swim, play Aussie beach games, relax or sunbake. or if your’e more adventurous, climb to the cliff-top for a breathtaking panoramic view
- Longer bushwalk to Palm Jungle, look outs and isolated beaches
- Visiting historic shacks in “Little Garie”
- Throw boomerangs & spears, alongside he Hacking River
- Tranquil bushwalk through temperate rainforest
- Afternoon tea with awe-inspiring views from Bald Hill; home to Lawrence Hargraves, Australia’s pioneer of flight
- Option of Hangliding from Bald Hill
- Grand Pacific Drive – take time to see this incredible area, including the distinctive Sea Cliff Bridge
A professional photography package will also be included, so you’ll have beautiful, personal souvenirs of your day.
Symbio Wildlife Park